MFR is looking for an Senior Analyst with previous exposure to investments, microfinance or related fields. The Senior Analyst will be joining a dynamic team of microfinance specialists in our Central Asia Regional Office of Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. He/she will be working on microfinance rating and certification assignments mainly in Central Asia, the Caucasus and Russia. The Senior analyst will be involved in the entire process off and onsite, from preliminary desk analysis to field visit and report drafting. Training will be ensured internally and through missions performed with senior analysts.
• Professional degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related;
• At least 4 years of previous relevant experience (microfinance, rating, audit, finance, banking, financial analysis);
• Proficient English and Russian (C1 level), Kyrgyz is preferable;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Strong interest in inclusive finance and microfinance;
• Good team working skills;
• Good time-management skills and multitasking;
• Willingness and capacity to work independently and proactivity;
• Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Office.
• 40% domestic and international travel expected.
• To be involved in 10-12 assignments (Ratings, Assessments, Certifications) annually;
• To acquire familiarity with rating and assessment processes, tools, methodologies;
• To actively participate in the rating and assessment process, including direct contact with clients on and offsite;
• To be in charge of drafting reports, initially under the supervision of the team leader;
• To support the team leader in the finalization of the report.
Please send your application by November 8, 2019.