MFR is looking for a Junior Analyst, who will be joining a dynamic team of microfinance specialists in our Central Asia Regional Office of Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. He/she will be working on microfinance rating and certification assignments mainly in Central Asia, the Caucasus and Russia. Junior Analyst will initially be mostly involved in desk review of the financial and social assessments conducted by MFR Bishkek office and will gradually progress to participation in the offsite and onsite assessments. Training will be ensured internally and through missions performed with senior analysts.
• Professional degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related;
• Proficient English and Russian (C1 level), Kyrgyz is preferable;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Strong interest in inclusive finance and microfinance;
• Good team working skills;
• Good time-management skills and multitasking;
• Willingness and capacity to work independently and proactivity;
• Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Office.
Preference will be given to candidates with previous relevant experience (microfinance, rating, audit, finance, banking, financial analysis).
• To be involved in 10-12 assignments (Ratings, Assessments, Certifications) annually;
• To acquire familiarity with rating and assessment processes, tools, methodologies;
• To actively participate in the rating and assessment process, including direct contact with clients on and offsite;
• To be in charge of drafting reports, initially under the supervision of the team leader;
• To support the team leader in the finalization of the report.
Please send your application by November 8, 2019.