MFR is a global rating agency, providing assessments, data and technical expertise for the sustainable finance industry. Our mission is to provide independent opinions, based on verified information, to enable and foster responsible investments.
MFR is looking for a Francophone Analyst with previous exposure to microfinance or related fields. The analyst will be joining a dynamic and international team of Inclusive Finance specialists in the Milan Head Office, in Italy. He/she will be working on microfinance rating and certification assignments mainly in Europe, Middle East and North African countries and Africa.
The Francophone Analyst will be involved in the entire process off and onsite, from preliminary desk analysis to field visit and report drafting. Training will be ensured internally and through missions performed with senior analysts.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be involved in 10-12 assignments (Ratings, Assessments, Certifications) annually.
- To actively participate in the rating and assessment process, including direct contact with clients on.
- To be in charge of drafting and finalizing reports.
- To handle the relationship with MFR’s clients.
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (full professional proficiency).
- Professional degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related subjects.
- At least 4 or 5 years of relevant work experience (e.g. microfinance, rating, audit, finance, banking, financial analysis).
- Strong analytical skills; strong command of Microsoft Excel and Office.
- Strong interest in the inclusive finance sector.
- Experience in traveling or working in developing countries
- Good team working skills.
- Good time-management and multitasking skills.
- Willingness and capacity to work independently and proactively.
- Availability to travel frequently. EU nationalities preferred for work permit reasons and VISA requirements.
Please apply attaching your resume and cover letter by December 31st, 2023.
To apply this position, please complete the form