MFR is a global rating agency specialized in inclusive finance. Our mission is to provide the inclusive finance industry worldwide with independent ratings, certifications and high-quality information services, aiming at enhancing transparency, facilitating investments and promoting professionalism and responsible practices.
MFR is looking for an Analyst for Latin America, who will be part of the regional team of analysts, working in an international and dynamic environment with specialists in credit rating, social performance rating and certification services. The position is based in Quito, Ecuador.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Carry out evaluation visits to financial institutions in Ecuador and Latin America.
• Assess the financial and social performance of financial institutions.
• Prepare credit rating, social performance rating and certification reports.
• Participate in the development of methodologies and markets.
• Degree, preferably advanced, in economics, finance, business administration, or related fields.
• At least 3 years of experience in the financial or financial inclusion sector, preferably in the analysis of financial institutions.
• Excellent analysis, synthesis and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in Spanish and English.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
• Availability to travel at national and regional level (up to 30% of the time).
Please send curriculum vitae and cover letter including salary expectations.