MFR is a global rating agency, providing assessments, data and technical expertise for the sustainable finance industry. Our mission is to provide independent opinions, based on verified information, to enable and foster responsible investments.
.MFR is looking for an English-speaking Analyst with previous exposure to inclusive finance or related fields. The analyst will be joining a dynamic team in the Bishkek Office, in Kyrgyzstan. He/she will be working on microfinance rating and certification assignments mainly in Central Asia, Russia, Caucasus, and Mongolia. The analyst will be involved in the entire process off and onsite, from preliminary desk analysis to field visit and report drafting. Training will be ensured internally and through missions performed with senior analysts.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be involved in 10-12 assignments (Ratings, Assessments, Certifications) annually
- To acquire familiarity with rating and assessment processes, tools, methodologies
- To actively participate in the rating and assessment process, including direct contact with clients on and offsite
- To be in charge of drafting reports, initially under the supervision of the team leader
- To support the team leader in the finalization of the report
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian.
- Professional degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related subjects
- At least 1 or 2 years of relevant work experience (e.g. microfinance, rating, audit, finance, banking, financial analysis)
- Strong analytical skills; strong command of Microsoft Excel and Office
- Strong interest in the inclusive finance sector
- Good team working skills
- Good time-management and multitasking skills
- Willingness and capacity to work independently and proactively
- Availability to travel frequently (30-40% of the time).
Please apply attaching your resume and cover letter.
To apply this position, please complete the form